As promised here is the look I did using a couple of things that I picked up from the new MAC In the Groove collection. This look features the ever so famous mineralized skinfinish in Stereo Rose and a mineralized eye shadow in Togetherness.
For swatches and product photos, please
check out my In the Groove swatches post.
Here's what I used:
- MAC Togetherness Mineralize Eye Shadow
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow pencil in Dark Brown
- Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler - I realized that I hadn't really used this that much since I got it, so here is a go ahead on that. I'll give you my complete thoughts on that in a separate post when I break it in real good:)
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash - Review for this in the future too. Lots to do!
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup in 250 Fresh Biege mixed with 350 Rich Tan
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish
- MAC Surprise Me! lipstick
Up next, a post with my new camera! YAY!